List of Available Benefits
Group Health Plan
Medical, dental, vision, and prescription benefits are provided after ninety (90) days of employment. Employee and dependent coverage is available with a biweekly contribution which is paid on a pre-tax basis.
- Two (2) PPO plan options using the Blue Cross/Blue Shield Network. Your choice between a $500 or $1500 deductible
- $25 primary care office visit
- $40 specialist office visit
- $40 urgent care visit
- Preventive care paid at 100%
- Most services covered at 90% after deductible paid
Prescription Drug Benefits
Retail and mail order co-payments for generic, brand name and non-formulary brand drugs
VSP Vision Plan Services such as yearly exams covered in full and, frames, lenses, and contacts covered at a discount. Find participating doctors at www.vsp.com.
Dental Care Benefits
- Delta Dental PPO
- Deductibles – $50 inarticleidual and $150 family
- Preventive & Diagnostic Services – 100% (deductible waived)
- Basic Services – 100% after deductible
- Major Services – 60% after deductible
- Orthodontics – 60% up to $1000 lifetime
Domestic Partner Policy
To promote acceptance of articleersity, Phillip’s provides benefits to domestic partners of the same or opposite gender and their families.
Spousal Exclusion Policy
If a spouse or qualified Domestic Partner (Spouse) has other group medical coverage available to him/her through the spouse’s own Employer, that spouse may not be covered under the Phillips medical/vision plan.
Our mission is to promote the health and wellness of our employees through education and initiatives that: Support healthy choices, encourage healthy habits, increase awareness, motivate, inspire and empower employees to take responsibility for their own health.
Flexible Spending Account
Healthcare and dependent care flexible spending account to defer money on a pre-tax basis to cover eligible healthcare and dependent care expenses.
Life Insurance and AD&D (Company Paid)
- Basic Life Insurance: $25,000
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment: $25,000
Short Term Disability
- Weekly benefit to help replace lost wages due to disability
- Weekly benefit is the lesser of 66.67% of wages up to $1000
- Benefits continue for up to 26 weeks
- Benefits begin on 1st day for injury and 8th day for illness
We offer additional insurance you can purchase for you and your family:
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance for employee, spouse and children
- Voluntary AD&D for employee, spouse and children
- Long Term Disability
The Phillips 401 (k) Plan allows employees to defer a percentage of their earnings to a yearly maximum of $17,500 to plan for their retirement needs on a pre-tax basis. Phillips will match 50% on the first 6% deferred, not to exceed 3% of gross pay. Employees are eligible if they are 21 years of age and have one year of service to the company (1000 hours). They may enter into the plan January 1st or July 1st following completion of the above requirements. Deferrals may be changed quarterly.
Paid Time Off
Paid Time Off (PTO) is accrued on a biweekly basis beginning on your start date (anniversary date). Employees can begin using PTO after their 90 day introductory period.
The following holidays are paid:
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
Years of Service Recognition Awards
Phillips recognizes years of service starting at five years compiling every five years.
A full line of products and supplies are offered to employees at a discount.
- Quarterly Luncheons
- Summer Employee & Family Outing
This summary is intended to be an overview and is subject to change. For specific information, please refer to the plan descriptions in the Benefits Handbook that you will receive at orientation.
Follow us on social media
Follow us on social media